BNP Paribas Asset Management reveals the key findings of its latest survey conducted by Coalition Greenwich on how demographic change has and continues to impact asset allocation decisions.
BNP Paribas Asset Management conducted this study in order to understand the investor’s behavior and perspectives in the face of major demographic and societal trends.
Among the findings:
- 74% of respondents indicated that demographic change has already impacted asset allocation decisions.
- 95% cited new technologies as an important change shaping their investment strategies, closely followed by ageing populations (91%).
- 60% of investors viewed demographic change as an investment opportunity.
The survey also addresses:
- Main demographic and societal changes set to impact investment strategies
- Asset classes most likely to benefit
- Demographic change: risk or opportunity?