With a team of over 100 investment professionals and the support of dedicated sustainability experts from BNP Paribas Asset Management’s Sustainability Centre, our Private Assets platform combines direct private asset management activities with indirect management and advisory services.
Why private assets
Over the last decade, private assets have risen to prominence in global allocations. Investors are turning to the asset class in search of an illiquidity premium and, given its generally lower correlation to public markets, portfolio diversification. Private markets also allow for ambitious environmental, social and governance (ESG) targets and can help investors to capture long-term growth trends, often ahead of listed markets.
BNP Paribas’ Private Assets platform combines the expertise of teams across BNP Paribas Group. It draws on their deep private markets networks and privileged access to the Bank’s financing franchises, their complementary skills in advising, originating, structuring and managing investments, and BNP Paribas Asset Management’s Sustainability Centre to ensure ESG integration to in-scope strategies.
Private Assets blends both direct investments and indirect management and advisory services. Through this, we can build and tailor high-quality solutions to meet clients’ investment goals.
We offer direct investment opportunities across a broad range of private asset segments.
- Private equity
- Private debt
- Venture capital fintech
- Venture capital ecological transition
- Infrastructure debt
- Commercial real estate debt
- Climate impact debt
- Credit risk sharing
- Bespoke portfolio solutions
Dynamic Credit Group
- Dutch mortgages
- Consumer loans
We also provide fund of funds and dedicated advisory or management partnerships to Group entities and third-party clients.
To learn more, please see our private assets strategies or contact us.
PORTFOLIO PERSPECTIVES| Video – 7:02 min
PORTFOLIO PERSPECTIVES| Article – 3 Min
PORTFOLIO PERSPECTIVES| Podcast – 13:14 min
- Any views expressed here are those of the author as of the date of publication, are based on available information, and are subject to change without notice. Individual portfolio management teams may hold different views and may take different investment decisions for different clients. This material does not constitute investment advice.
- Investing in emerging markets, or specialised or restricted sectors is likely to be subject to a higher-than-average volatility due to a high degree of concentration, greater uncertainty because less information is available, there is less liquidity or due to greater sensitivity to changes in market conditions (social, political and economic conditions).