A portfolio primarily of US growth equities
Managed by an experienced US equities team, based in Boston
ESG1 factors integrated within the investment process
We believe US equity markets exhibit inefficiencies that can be exploited for alpha generation. To capitalise on this, we focus on three principles: fundamental sector-based research to identify sustainable companies with enduring competitive advantages at attractive valuations; a bottom-up investment process that leverages our sector expertise to create a diversified portfolio of investments trading at a discount to intrinsic value; and alpha generated through stock and industry selection.
Our US Growth Strategy follows a disciplined and repeatable process:
- Idea generation and screening
- Fundamental research and valuation
- Stock selection and discussion
- Portfolio construction and risk management
Team and resources
Our US Equity team is based in Boston. Geoff Dailey, who has more than 21 years of industry experience, leads the team.
The team consists of portfolio managers, research analysts, and investment specialists with expertise across different sectors. They benefit from access to our global trading and risk management platform, Sustainability Centre, Quantitative Research Group, and Macro Research team.
- Any views expressed here are those of the author as of the date of publication, are based on available information, and are subject to change without notice. Individual portfolio management teams may hold different views and may take different investment decisions for different clients. This material does not constitute investment advice.
- Investing in emerging markets, or specialised or restricted sectors is likely to be subject to a higher-than-average volatility due to a high degree of concentration, greater uncertainty because less information is available, there is less liquidity or due to greater sensitivity to changes in market conditions (social, political and economic conditions).